How To Send More Than 100Mb File In WhatsApp
Last Updated : Oct 20, 2020
IN - Whatsapp
In this article we will show you how to send more than 100MB file in WhatsApp, around millions of people using WhatsApp for chatting with our friends and all but some time we also use it to share photos, audio, videos and other files on WhatsApp there is a limit to send large files, WhatsApp has a file size limit of 16 mb of video ,music and image as well.
If you are WhatsApp user and you want to send more than 100MB file in WhatsApp then this blog let you know about how you can send large files on WhatsApp don’t worry about the file size limit again.
Method of Sending more than 100MB files on WhatsApp
There are two types of methods to send more than 100MB files on WhatsApp one is from Whatstools for android users and second one is from Dropbox cloud storage for both android and iPhone users.
Using Whatstools for android
It is a very easy process, you can download Whatstools application from Playstore using this link, once the download complete follow the steps given below:
- After downloading this app you just read the instruction which is on the screen and click the get started button.
Tap on turn on service and select ok, continue.
- Accessibility setting will open up and select Whatstools service and toggle it to on
- After that you have to connect with google drive and click the sign in button
- Select your google account and allow access to Whatstools.
Tap on + to get the option to select the type of file you want to share like (video, music, image ,document )
- Click the share button and select WhatsApp on the next screen
- Select the WhatsApp contact you want to share the file with and click on send button
- Download link of the video file will be sent to the desired contact.
- The file can be downloaded on the recipient device once it is successfully uploaded from senders end.
- Easy to use and user friendly.
- You can create and share the file link automatically.
- Only for android users.
Using Dropbox for android and iPhone both users
After Whatstools there is one more tricks to send more than 100 mb data on WhatsApp, is Dropbox! It works in android as well as iOS mobile version, if you don’t have Dropbox application then download the application from play store, now let’s get to the steps below.
If you download Dropbox tools so you already have an account on google or others then use the account and log in.
After sign up your account tap on the”+” icon and select the upload option.
- Then select the file that you want to upload from the Dropbox cloud.
Then click the menu bar option, you will see the various options then click the share button.
Then select the button to create a link at task bar.
- This will create a link for your file and select copy link option on popup window.
When the link is copied head over to WhatsApp, open the conversation of the person you wish to share the file with, past it and send it to them.
- They can easily access the more than 100 mb file via WhatsApp.
I hope you will understand these both methods so if you like this blog please like and share it and hope this article on how to send more than 100MB file in WhatsApp helps you and these apps fulfilled your desire to send more than 100mb files on WhatsApp in android and iPhone users.