How To Make Google Assistant Talk
🕐 1 Aug 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to make google assistant talk, Google Assistant is a very famous virtual assistant software app presented by Google it is available on mobile and other devices.
Based on artificial intelligence, Google Assistant can perform in two-way conversations just like ALEXA.
Google interact with you and control your web search and helps in other works too.
By default, google provides assistant feature on your android phone and other devices too.
Sometimes you face some difficulties in using the Google Assistant, then you should check these first, to shoutout the problem.
See you have Android 5.0+ with at least 1.0GB of available memory space, or Android 6.0+ with at least 1.5GB of available memory space, or Google app 6.13 or higher Google Play services 720p or higher screen resolution too, Device's language set to a language listed above because google assistant is available in many languages.
Google Assistant is an awesome feature which can simply makes your work easy just by talking, it feels like you are talking to a real person. so, it is your virtual friend.
But sometimes it silently answers your questions in the form of text responses. Sometimes you also can face this kind of problem.
Letâs see how to deal with it.
Step By Step Guide On How To Make Google Assistant Talk :-
There are three way to do this.
- First way is you should RESTART YOUR DEVICE. whenever you face any problem on your android or device you should restart it first to fix many of issues.
If restarting your device does not work then CLEAR CACHE on google. Here are the steps to do this:
- Open the device settings on your phone.
- Now go to the app /application manager.
- Under all apps click on google which is followed by storage.
- Then click onto the Clear cache button.
- Clearing cache will not delete any data from your device but the Data is deleted if you click on Clear Data/Clear Storage.
- There are many other differences between the two as well.
- Now restart your android device.
- Now open your google assistant and try to talk with google assistant.
If it works your problem will be end but sometimes it is not enough solution for your problemâs solution. then you have to move forward with these steps. BY CHECKING INPUT METHOD.
As google assistant can interact with you by voice or by typing mode too. Google has provided the options to talk with assistant or if you want infraction in typing mode you can do it to.
So, if your google assistant is not telling you might have changed the preferred input mode to type. You need to change it back to Voice to hear the answers.
For this you can follow these steps:
- Open google assistant on your phone.
- Now click on to explore icon.
- On the Explore screen click on the three-dot icon which is present at the top-right corner of your screen.
- From there select Settings from the menu.
- Now click on phone.
- Select Preferred input method after that select VOICE from the pop-up menu.
All done, now check your google assistant again, your problem has gone now.
If again you are facing the problem, you should check one more setting.
The Another setting that could be responsible for Google Assistant not responding issue is Speech Output.
As Google offers two options in this setting â On and Hands-free only. If the Hands-free only mode is selected, the answers cannot be heard through the phone speakers.
To fix this way, follow the steps 1-3 of Check input mode fix, that is
- Go to Google Assistant Settings
- Go to Phone.
- Then tap on Speech output.
- From the pop-up menu.
- select On.
Now your problem is ended here. you are facing problem after these steps you should check your volume on the android, increase it up. Either you can update your application too.
I hope this article on how to make google assistant talk helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.