How To Reactivate Banned WhatsApp
Last Updated : May 10, 2021
IN - Whatsapp
Do you want to unban that number because that number is important?
What if we will tell that we have a trick by which you can unban your WhatsApp number in one day or even faster than 1 day?
Yes, you have heard it right just follow the step by step guide below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Reactivate Banned WhatsApp :-
So if your number has been banned due to some reasons which are mentioned above then we request you to leave that number and create a new WhatsApp account with a fresh number and don’t repeat that same mistake.
But if that number is very important to you then you guys can try this method.
- The first and foremost thing you have to do is Open your WhatsApp application
- Then tap on agree and continue
- Then what you have to do is enter your number which has been banned by the WhatsApp team
- Then the next thing you have to do is tap on the next option
Then after that, you will see something on which it will be written:
- Then take a screenshot of this page
- Then what you have to do is tap on the option support
- Then tap on add screenshots and then add that screenshot which you have recently taken
- Then tap on please describe your problem which is above the adding screenshots option
And copy this and paste there:
- And then go down and tap on this does not answer my question
- And then you will see an email option and then tap on the email
And then send the same thing on the mail:
And if your mistake will be solved by the team then you will get your WhatsApp account back in few hours. So guys these were the steps I hope this article on how to reactivate banned WhatsApp helps you.