How To Update Netflix On TV
🕐 25 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to update netflix on TV, to watch Netflix we will have to subscribe to it. Netflix is the biggest swimming platform in the world and it also has millions of subscribers throughout the world.
Nowadays, most people have smart TVs in their house and smart TV has the feature to watch any of the apps on it.
If you are also having a smart TV and you want to update Netflix from your TV but you do not know how to do it then this article is going to be very helpful for you.
This article contents each and every step of many of the popular smart TV brands which will help you to update Netflix on TV.
Step By Step Guide On How To Update Netflix On TV :-
Samsung smart TV
- You will need to press on the 'Smart Hub' key from your remote.
- Then you will have to navigate to 'Featured'.
- Select the 'Featured'.
- After that, you will need to scroll to Netflix from there.
- Next, press and hold the Enter key until the sub menu appears on your TV screen.
- Now, you will have to find the 'Update Apps' option.
- Tap on the 'Update Apps'.
- Then, you will need to click on the 'Select All' option.
- Next, click on the 'Update' option.
LG smart TV
- Switch on the TV.
- Then you will have to select the 'Home' button from your TV remote.
- Next, go to the 'Settings'.
- Then you will have to select 'All Settings'.
- After that click on the 'General' option.
- Then, select the 'About This TV' option.
- Next to Allow Automatic updates, check the box.
- Then you will have to select the 'Update' option.
Sharp smart TV
- Instantly, go to the homescreen of the TV.
- From there, you will have to find the 'Play Store'.
- Click on the 'Play Store' option, once you find it.
- After that, you will have to swipe left to find Netflix.
- Next, click on the 'Update' button.
Apple smart TV
- Go to the main menu of the Apple TV.
- From there, go to the 'Settings' option.
- Click on the 'General' option.
- After that, you will have to click on the 'Software Update' option.
- From there, you will have to select on the 'Update Software' Or 'Update Automatically' option.
- Then, click on the 'Download And Install' option.
Philips smart TV
- Press the home button from your remote.
- Go to 'Apps'.
- Then, click on the Google Play Store.
- From there, go to the 'Settings'.
- Then, go to the 'Auto Updated Apps'.
- After that you will need to click on the 'Auto Update Apps At Anytime'.
I hope you have enjoyed reading this article and the steps mentioned above in this article will also help you to update netflix on TV.
I hope this article on how to update netflix on TV helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.