How To Restore Backup From Google Drive To Phone
🕐 1 Aug 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to restore backup from google drive to phone, you can also use Google Drive to backup in photos or files of your own choice and then later if you want you can retrieve them whenever you want.
You will need to create a backup of your device before restoring your Android device from a backup.
There are already two different kinds of backups present from Google devices and they are - manual and automatic.
You can backup your device at any time you want and you can also start it automatically or you will even be able to schedule a backup of your choice that you will have to create on your device in the background.
In this article you will see total guidance on how you will be able to restore backup from Google Drive to your phone without facing any problem.
Also keep in mind another thing is all the steps which are given below consider that you are backing up Google Drive to your new phone.
Step By Step Guide On How To Restore Backup From Google Drive To Phone :-
- Wake up your Android device.
- Then you will have to select the language in the welcome page.
- After that click on the 'Let's Go' button.
- Next, open the 'Copy Apps' and 'Data Page'.
- Now, tap on the 'Copy Your Data' button.
- Open the 'Connect To Wi-fi' page.
- After that you will have to click on your internet network details which will help you to connect with it.
- Then open the 'Bring Your Data' from page.
- Next, you will need to select 'A Backup' from the cloud.
- After that you will need to sign in with your Google account.
- Then click on the 'I Agree' button.
- After that, tap on the 'Backup' to restore all your data.
- Then you will have to select the data files which you want to restore.
- After selecting the file you will have to tap on the 'Restore' button.
- Make sure to unselect the app which you do not want to backup before pressing the 'Restore' button.
- After that you will have to open the Google Drive app from your phone.
- Then you will have to login to your Google drive account.
- Fill up all the details correctly while login into your account.
- Then, tap on the 'Home' tab.
- Click on the three lines from the left side corner of your screen.
- Next, select the 'Backups' option.
- After that you will have to locate the files which you want to restore.
- Finally, click on the 'Download' button.
- All your data will be restored within a few minutes.
I hope this article will help you a lot and the steps mentioned above can help you to restore backup from Google Drive to Phone.
I hope this article on how to restore backup from google drive to phone helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.