How To Create Whatsapp Status Video Online
Last Updated : Aug 22, 2020
IN - Whatsapp
Are you looking for ways to create a WhatsApp status video online? Then you have definitely come across the right article. In this article we will show you how to create whatsapp status video online Creating a WhatsApp status video online is one of the simplest of tasks that can be accomplished very easily.
WhatsApp is a cross platform messaging and voice over IP service which is now owned by the social network giant Facebook. With its status update feature the user can share texts, images, videos, and GIFs.
In this article we will tell the readers how to capture videos from your smartphone and put them up as your WhatsApp video status.
There are three ways to do so:
1. Directly from WhatsApp
A thirty second video clip can be directly uploaded from the standard WhatsApp in built feature. Below I have shown the few simple steps on how to do that:
- Download And install WhatsApp from Play store or AppStore.
- Open WhatsApp and click on the Status tab.
- Then hit on the camera icon on the lower right corner of the screen.
- A white circle button appears on the screen. This is the record button.
- Tap and hold on the record button for thirty seconds to record a video.
- Once recorded hit the green arrow button to set the video as your status.
2. Using Instagram to create WhatsApp status
This is another roundabout way to create a WhatsApp video status using another well-known video sharing social networking service named Instagram.
Owned by Facebook, it allows the user to share videos, images, add captions, tweak settings, edit filters, etc. For Instagram users they can also share stories on their wall which can be customized with different colours, templates and design.
Here I will show you few simple steps for Instagram users to create online video and upload it as their WhatsApp status:
- Download and install Instagram from Play store or Appstore.
- Open Instagram and hit on the camera icon.
- Press on the “Record” button to create an Instagram status.
- Tap on the “Download” icon at the top of the screen to save the video on your device.
- Now, open WhatsApp and tap on the Status tab.
- Share the Instagram short video as your WhatsApp status.
3. Using an online video maker
Nowadays, we have numerous online video makers which can mostly be downloaded for free. These tools help the user to create videos, slide shows, etc. and have various editing features such as cropping, filters, rotate, background music.
These video making tools are compatible with both Android and iOS and the user can create short videos and share it as their WhatsApp status.
Just to show the users I have taken the example of Light MV which is one of the video making tools available online.
Below I have laid down few easy steps on how to make videos with the tool:
- Download and install the app from Play store or Appstore.
- Once installed, the user can select the desired theme with the “Template” button.
- Make a short video by tapping on the plus icon on the screen.
- The user can then edit the video with the app’s features.
- Tap on the “Produce” button and wait for the video to be processed.
- Lastly, open your WhatsApp and share the video as your status.
That’s it. You are done. Hope this article on how to create whatsapp status video online helps you.