How to make WhatsApp status video with lyrics
Last Updated : Sep 10, 2020
IN - Whatsapp
If you are looking for ways on how to make WhatsApp status video with lyrics then you have definitely hit the right article. In this article we will show you how to make WhatsApp status video with lyrics.
With WhatsApp rolling out new features every now and then it becomes very essential for the users to know all the tiny details of WhatsApp.
WhatsApp as everyone is quite aware is a cross platform messaging and voice over IP service which is now owned by the social network giant Facebook.
It is a free App and can be downloaded easily from Play Store or App Store. It allows the user to make national and international audio/video calls using mobile data or Wi-Fi.
In this article I will show the readers how to make a status video with lyrics by the help of a third-party app named Kinemaster.
Although there are other various Apps in the market, I have taken the example of Kinemaster. These apps function more or less the same way, so the user can use any other app to get his or her work done.
Below I have laid down few steps on how to use the app Kinemaster, the user can follow the steps and make a video song with lyrics and add it as a status update.
- Download and install the Kinemaster from Play Store. You can get the trial version or the paid version it’s up to you.
Open Kinemaster and click on the circle with “+ icon” inside it.
- Then go to the Media Browser.
Select the video you want to play.
- Select the audio from the “Audio Browser”.
- You can play the song from the app’s interface pressing on the Play button.
- You can trim the song if you wish to.
- Select “Trim/ Split” And then press “Trim to left of Playhead”.
- Then drag the song to the starting position.
Now to add lyrics press on the Layer icon and then add the text.
Type the text and then press Ok button.
- You can select a font for the lyrics.
- You can add an animation to the lyrics and select the speed at which the lyrics scrolls on the screen.
Now press on the share button and save the video on the app’s Gallery.
- In a few minutes your video will be processed.
That’s it. You are done.
Now that you have made the video save it on your phone’s folder from Kinemaster App.
And then you can upload the video as your WhatsApp status. By following the above steps, the user can easily make a video with lyrics and make it as his or hers’ WhatsApp status update.
Hope the article on how to make WhatsApp status video with lyrics helps you!