Who Viewed My WhatsApp Status
🕐 21 Feb 23
In this article we will show you the solution of who viewed my WhatsApp status, you can easily keep a tab on who are giving your WhatsApp status on WhatsApp with the help of status tab.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to know who viewed your WhatsApp status this is the right article for you.
WhatsApp status stays on the contact for 24 hours before they vanish forever.
With the help of my status option you can easily add a message video file image or a GIF as a form of your WhatsApp status that can be viewed by your contacts.
Desktop version of the WhatsApp application also help the users to see who has seen their WhatsApp status just follow the steps given below in order to see who viewed your WhatsApp status.
Step By Step Guide On Who Viewed My WhatsApp Status :-
- Open Google Chrome or any other Browser on your PC.
- Search for WhatsApp web.
- Once you click on this official website of WhatsApp web, a popup box will appear on your screen.
- In case you are not logged in the WhatsApp web version then a unique QR code will display at the middle right corner of the screen.
- Follow the instructions as prompted on the popup box by opening the WhatsApp application and clicking the option of link devices on your Android or iOS device.
- Make sure to adjust the position of the QR code so that it fit into the square perfectly for scanning.
- Once the code is successfully scanned it will automatically login you to the WhatsApp web version on your desktop.
- At the top of the web version of WhatsApp you will see various options.
- Click on the status option placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- You also need to remember that in order to see who has seen your WhatsApp status you must keep your read receipts on WhatsApp.
- If the read receipts or bluetick is not on WhatsApp then you will not be able to see any of the contact you have seen your WhatsApp status.
- Once you click this option on the next screen you will see your status at the top along with the status of other contact on WhatsApp.
- The right side of the WhatsApp screen will show you Your update regarding WhatsApp status.
- At the bottom of this you will see the number of views along with date.
- Alternatively, When You tap on your status you can see the eye icon placed at the bottom of the screen which shows the number of views.
- Once you click the icon you can also see the contacts who has seen your WhatsApp status.
The steps mentioned above are called detailed and easy-to-follow.
I hope this article on who viewed my WhatsApp status helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.