WhatsApp Video Call Not Working
Last Updated : Dec 6, 2022
IN - WhatsApp
In this article we will show you the solution of WhatsApp video call not working, sometimes the reason for the WhatsApp Video call not working error is that you have disabled the option or permission of WhatsApp camera.
You can easily fix WhatsApp video call not working by turning off battery saver mode, checking for app permission, do not disturb settings and other options.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to fix WhatsApp video call not working this is the right article for you follow the steps given below in order to fix WhatsApp video call not working.
Step By Step Guide On WhatsApp Video Call Not Working :-
- Open settings on your Android device.
- It will show you various options such as about phone, security status, display, Bluetooth, connection and sharing, lock screen, theme, wallpaper, apps, additional settings and others.
- Click the option apps.
- The app will show 5 distinct tabs named system app settings, manage apps, dual app, permission and AppLock.
- Click the option manage apps.
- On the next screen you will see four options placed at the top of the screen called update, uninstall, find apps and permission.
- Below this you will see the list of all the installed applications on your Android device.
- You can easily search this application as per status, app name, usage frequency, And installation time.
- In the search bar type whatsapp.
- On the next screen you will see the information of whatsapp such as storage, data Usage and battery, permissions, notifications, advanced setting and other options.
- Under permission you will see various options such as auto start, app permission, other permission, notification, restrict data Usage and battery saver.
- Click the option app permission.
- On the next screen it will show you various categories for which WhatsApp application needs access.
- these options include call logs, camera, contact, location, microphone, SMS, Storage and telephone.
- On the next screen you need to make sure that you have enabled the option of camera and microphone.
- In case you have not enabled this option you will see that the toggle is in grey colour.
- So in order to fix the WhatsApp video calls not working you need to enable the app permission for microphone and camera by placing the toggle on the right side.
- Once you enable the app permission for the microphone and camera the toggle will change its colour from grey to Green.
- Now you need to restart the WhatsApp application.
- To do this you need to make sure that you first remove the WhatsApp application from your recent tab on your Android device.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can fix WhatsApp video calls not working.
I hope this article we will show you the solution of WhatsApp video call not working