WhatsApp Status Privacy Settings
Last Updated : Nov 15, 2022
IN - WhatsApp
In this article we will show you the solution of WhatsApp status privacy settings, WhatsApp application is handy because of its amazing features. one of such feature is the WhatsApp status which is used by every age group.
With the help of this feature users can easily upload pictures, gifs for a 24-hour period which get automatically removed.
However, for some of the contacts. WhatsApp provide free options regarding status privacy such as sharing with my contacts, my contacts except, and only share with.
In case you are looking for a solution regarding WhatsApp status privacy setting this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below for status privacy setting for WhatsApp.
Step By Step Guide On WhatsApp Status Privacy Settings :-
- First you need to make sure that you have installed WhatsApp application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed on your Android device you need to enter your mobile number and OTP to proceed further.
- After successfully logging into your WhatsApp account, you will see three tabs placed at the top of the screen: chats, status and call.
- At the top of these three tabs you will see the search bar icon and three vertical door placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click the status tab.
- When you click this you will see the option of tap to add status update for your account along with the recent updates of your saved contact.
- You can easily see the list of all the WhatsApp status of your save contacts under your recent update.
- Along with recent update , when you scroll down the page you will also be able to see viewed and the muted updates if any.
- Now to change the WhatsApp status privacy you need to click on the three vertical door placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- After this a drop down menu will appear on the screen which will show two options called status privacy and settings.
- Now click the option status privacy to proceed further.
- It will show you three options regarding who can see your WhatsApp status.
- These options include my contacts, my Contact except, and only share with.
- In case you are using the option of my contacts to see your WhatsApp status update this means that all the saved contacts on your WhatsApp account will be able to see your status.
- Next in case you select the option my contacts except then the selected contacts will be excluded to see your WhatsApp status.
- Last if you select the option of only share with then you need to select the contact that can only see your WhatsApp status.
In This article, we have discussed the three privacy features regarding WhatsApp status.
I hope this article on WhatsApp status privacy settings helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.