WhatsApp Notification Sound iPhone
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of WhatsApp notification sound iPhone, in case you have selective to contact to whom you talk regularly and you always have important information to receive then you can customize individual notification sounds for these contacts in WhatsApp.
You can also customize the WhatsApp notification sound for all the messages on your iPhone.
In Case you are looking for a solution on how to customize WhatsApp notification sound on iPhone this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to customize WhatsApp notification sound on iPhone.
Step By Step Guide On WhatsApp Notification Sound iPhone :-
- Open WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- In case you do not have this application on your iPhone device you can easily installed it using app store.
- You need to enter your mobile number and OTP for verification.
- After this you will see various tab placed at the bottom of the screen called status, call, chat, camera and settings.
- Click the option settings placed at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Once you click this option you will see your profile pictures name along with the status and other options.
- These options include starred messages, chat, notification, data storage usage, help, and tell a friend.
- now you need to click on the option notification from the setting tab.
- under notifications you will see various options regarding sound, in-app notifications, show preview and reset notification settings.
- Now click the options sound under the message notification section.
- Once you click this option you will see the list of various alert tones that you can easily customise as your WhatsApp notification sound on iPhone.
- You can individually select each of the notification sound to get a preview of the notification sound.
- Select the notification sound as per your preference that you want to use for WhatsApp notifications on iPhone.
- Once you select the sound you need to click on the save option placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- Once you click this option now all the messages from the Whatsapp application will have the selected notification sound on iPhone.
- You can also customise the notification for a specific contact on iPhone.
- For this you need to enter the name of the contact.
- Then click on the more info button placed at the top right corner.
- On the contact info page, you will see various options such as media, link, newt, custom tone and other.
- Click the option custom tone and choose the notification sound.
- Now click on the save button placed at the top right corner to make it the specific WhatsApp notification sound for a selective contact.
I hope this article on WhatsApp notification sound iPhone helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.