WhatsApp Not Showing Contact Names Samsung
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of WhatsApp not showing contact names Samsung, this issue of showing phone number instead of the contact name is not uncommon.
The reason behind WhatsApp contact not showing a name is due to a minor software bug that you can automatically recover in order to see the name again.
In case your WhatsApp on Samsung continue to show a phone number instead of the contact name you can try the possible solution discussed in this article to resolve this issue.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to fix WhatsApp contacts not showing name on Samsung’s this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below In order to fix WhatsApp contacts not showing names on Samsung.
Step By Step Guide On WhatsApp Not Showing Contact Names Samsung :-
- You need to make sure that you are using the latest version of WhatsApp on on your Samsung device.
- You need to go to the play Store on your android device.
- Now you need to click on your profile icon placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now a drop-down menu will appear on your screen with will show various options such as manage your Google account, manage apps and devices, offers and notifications, payments and subscriptions, play protect, library, play pass, settings, help and feedback.
- Click the options Manage app and devices from the drop-down menu.
- On the next screen you will see two options under manager apps and devices called overview and manage.
- In the overview section you can see various options such as no harmful app found, update available, space used, ratings and reviews, share apps.
- In case your WhatsApp is not up to date you can easily see it by clicking the option update available.
- In case your WhatsApp is in the list of update you need to click the option update place next to it.
- Automatically it will start updating based on your speed of internet connection.
- Alternatively, you can also click the manage icon.
- Under this, you will see various options such as installed, updates available and games.
- Click the option update available and look out for WhatsApp application.
- Once the WhatsApp application is successfully updated you need to reopen WhatsApp on your Samsung device.
- Once the application is open now look out for the contact and see if their names are visible or not on your Android device.
In This article we covered and essential guide on how you can fix the issue of WhatsApp contact not showing names on your Samsung device.
I hope this article on WhatsApp not showing contact names Samsung helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.