WhatsApp Last Seen Issue
Last Updated : Nov 18, 2022
IN - WhatsApp
In this article we will show you the solution of WhatsApp last seen issue, WhatsApp last seen if it is one of the most annoying features that cause some glitches.
In order to see the last seen of specific contacts on the application available for Android and iOS users.
WhatsApp provides the feature of privacy option regarding last seen that were limited to everyone my contacts or nobody.
However the WhatsApp application has now added a new privacy feature which helps users to finally hide their last seen from specific contacts on their account. last seen provide a lot of detail about the user.
However, some people receive an error informing last seen not updating on WhatsApp which can be a technical issue just follow the steps given below in order to fix WhatsApp's last seen issues.
Step by step guide on WhatsApp Last Seen Issue :-
Method 1 - Switch To Wi-Fi
- In case you are using your mobile data for WhatsApp then you need to switch it to Wi-Fi.
- As the mobile network can be unstable or slow it can cause a technical Glitch that make it difficult for the WhatsApp last seen to update on your device.
- It is one of the most common reason for the WhatsApp last seen issue.
- To do this you need to open the Quick setting menu by swiping down through the screen.
- You need to swipe one more time through the Quick setting menu to see all the shortcuts available in the menu.
- These options are mobile data, Wi-Fi, flashlight, mute, screenshot, Bluetooth, auto-brightness, reading mode, airplane mode and other.
- Now you need to switch from mobile data to Wi-Fi network.
- For this you need to first turn off the mobile data.
- After turning off the mobile data you need to click on the Wi-Fi icon to enable this option for a faster internet connection.
- Once the connection was successfully established you can launch WhatsApp on your Android device.
- Now try to see if the issue of WhatsApp last seen error is solved or not.
- Alternatively, you can try turning your mobile data on and off a couple of times to see if the WhatsApp last seen issue is resolved or not.
- Next, you can also try to put your Android device on airplane mode for a few moments.
- For this, you need to again go to the Quick setting menu by swiping down the screen.
- From the Quick setting menu click on the airplane mode which is represented by an upward airplane icon.
- After this turn on the internet connection in order to refresh your contact and see if the issue of WhatsApp last seen is resolved.
In this article, we covered an essential guide on how you can fix WhatsApp's last seen issue with the help of Quick setting. I hope this article on WhatsApp last seen issue helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.