Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android App
Last Updated : Dec 6, 2022
IN - Android
In this article we will show you the solution of transfer contacts from iPhone to android app, you can easily transfer contacts from iPhone to Android app with the help of various applications such as Gmail, Google drive, vcard and other.
In case you are moving from an iPhone to Android or you want to have two phone at once with similar contact list you can easily transfer them without moving the contacts manually.
In this article we will specifically talk about how you can transfer contacts from iPhone to Android with the help of Google drive application.
In case you're looking for a solution how to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to transfer contacts from iPhone to Android app
Step By Step Guide On Transfer Contacts From iPhone To Android App :-
- First you need to download the Google drive application on your iPhone by using the app store.
- Once the application is successfully installed you need to log in to your Google account by entering your credentials such as your email address and password.
- Make sure you are flowing to the similar Google account that you want to use on your Android device while transferring contact.
- Once you've successfully login to your account you need to click on the tree line placed at the top left corner of the screen.
- The left side menu will show you various options such as recent, offline, trash, notification, settings, help and feedback.
- Click the option setting.
- On the setting page you will see various options for notifications, backup, default application, privacy screen, Siri shortcut and about.
- Click the option backup.
- On the next screen it will so you three options where you can easily create a backup with Google Drive.
- These options are contact, photos and videos.
- Make sure you click the option contract and the toggle is turned on.
- Once the slider is enabled you need to go back and click the options start back up.
- The backup of your contact can take a while so make sure you connect your device to power and Wi-Fi.
- The completion of backup depends on how many contacts you want to transfer from iPhone to Android.
- Once the backup is successfully completed you need to sign into the similar Google account on your Android device.
- When you open your Google Drive you will see all the contacts are automatically transferred into your Android device.
In this article, we covered an essential guide on how you can transfer contacts from iPhone to Android app.
I hope this article on transfer contacts from iPhone to android app helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.