Send WhatsApp Message Online
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of send WhatsApp message online, it is very easy to start messaging online once you create your WhatsApp account.
In order to message someone for the first time in the WhatsApp, you need to make sure that you have saved the contact in your phone book on your Android device.
The Other requirement to send WhatsApp message online is to have a stable internet connection whether it is a cellular network or a strong Wi-Fi connection.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to send WhatsApp message online this is the right article for you juts follow the steps given below in order to send WhatsApp message online.
Step By Step Guide On Send WhatsApp Message Online :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Install the WhatsApp application on your Android device
- Once the WhatsApp application is successfully installed click on the option open to proceed further.
- Create your WhatsApp account by entering your details such as language option, mobile number, one-time password/ verification code, profile picture, display name and others.
- After creating your WhatsApp account you will see four tabs placed at the top of the screen.
- These tabs are called camera, chat, status and calls.
- Open the chat tab.
- now you need to click on the speech bubble icon placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- From the contact list you need to select the contact to whom you want to send a WhatsApp message online.
- You need to make sure that you have added the contacts manually using contact application on your Android device.
- After selecting the contact you need to type the message in the typing area at the bottom of the screen to open the keyboard.
- Once you start type messaging you will he various options such as record audio, camera, attach media and others.
- After typing the message you can also attach the media to your WhatsApp message online.
- The type of media that you can send on WhatsApp is document, gallery, camera, audio, location and contact.
- The document option help the user to send a file from their device.
- the camera option helps the user to send the picture and video along with the online WhatsApp message.
- The Gallery icon helps the user to send the photo or video from their gallery.
- The audio option helps you to record or send an audio message along with the WhatsApp message.
- The location icon helps the user to share their current or live location along with the WhatsApp message.
- You can also share the contact with the help of the contact option.
- After typing the message and attaching the media you need to click on the blue and white paper airplane icon placed at the right corner to send the message.
I hope this article on send WhatsApp message online helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.