QR Code Scanner Android
Last Updated : Nov 9, 2022
IN - Android
In this article we will show you the solution of QR code scanner android, android devices have inbuilt QR Code Reader which does not require any third-party application for scanning the QR code.
In this article we will specifically talk about how you can use QR code scanner on Xiaomi devices.
In case you are looking for a solution how to use QR code scanner on Android this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to use QR code scanner on Android
Step By Step Guide On QR Code Scanner Android :-
- Go to your home screen and search for tools.
- Under tools you will see various applications such as contact, recorder, screen recorder, scanner, download, Compass, services and feedback.
- Click the option- scanner to proceed further.
- Now you need to point your camera towards the QR code on the opposite screen.
- Make sure to adjust the position of the QR code so that it fit into the square perfectly for scanning.
- The scanner application also provide the option to turn on the Flashlight in case you are scanning the QR code in a low-light environment.
- After the QR code is scanned using the scanner you will feel a slight vibration.
- After this, on the next screen you will see the scanned QR code details.
- depending on the qr-code you have scanned it will show you the information regarding that such as website link, address, email id or phone number.
- Depending on the QR code you have scan you will get the option of open a website if you have scanned the code of a website link.
- Sometimes you will also get the option of import contact depending on the qr-code you have scanned on your Android device with the help of QR code scanner.
- Alternatively, you can also use the MI scanner for scanning the QR code from an image file.
- To do this you just need to click the photo button placed at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Once you click this option all the gallery images will display on the next screen that you can choose for QR code scanning.
- From your gallery, you need to select the QR code image file that you want to Scan on your Android device.
- After scanning the QR code all the retrieved information will be displayed on the scanned QR code screen.
In This article, we covered an essential guide on how you can use QR code Android scanner.
I hope this article on QR code scanner android helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.