Live Wallpaper On Android
Last Updated : Nov 7, 2022
IN - Android
In this article we will show you the solution of live wallpaper on android, in the new version of the Android smartphone, there is a small collection of live wallpaper that a user can choose.
Android phone now comes with a preloaded section of live wallpapers to choose from.
There are also different ways of making your video saved on Gallery as live wallpaper on Android.
However, in this article, we will specifically talk about how you can put live wallpaper on Android with the preloaded collection.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to put live wallpaper on Android, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to put live wallpaper on Android
Step By Step Guide On Live Wallpaper On Android :-
- Tap And hold your finger on the Android home screen anywhere.
- After this your Android home screen will activate with various icons place all over the screen.
- These icons include wallpaper, widgets, layout, and others.
- You need to click on the wallpaper option to see the live wallpaper collection present on your Android.
- Alternatively you can also go to settings on your Android device.
- Once you click on the settings you will see various options on the screen such as Wi-Fi, mobile network, Bluetooth, connection and sharing, sound and vibration, notification and status bar, password and security, display and brightness and others.
- From the setting menu you need to click on the option display and brightness.
- Once you click this option on the next screen you will see various options for auto brightness, screen colour mode, video enhancement engine, auto rotate, screen display, adaptive sleep, and other options.
- Scroll down to the display and brightness page to see 2 more options at the bottom called font and display size, and wallpaper.
- Click the option wallpapers.
- Once you click this option you will see 3 tabs placed at the top of the screen called recent, album and inventive wallpaper.
- Below this you will also see the collection of live wallpaper available for your Android smartphone.
- Next, you will see the static wallpapers available for your Android device.
- Now in order to set live wallpaper on Android you need to go to the live wallpaper section.
- Once you click on the wallpaper you will see the preview of the live wallpaper once you set it as the home screen or lock screen on your Android device.
- Now click the option apply placed at the bottom of the screen.
- After this a popup box will appear on a screen which will ask you to set this live wallpaper on Android as your home screen or home and lock screen.
I hope this article on live wallpaper on android helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.