Jio TV Not Working On Android TV
Last Updated : Nov 7, 2022
IN - Android
In this article we will show you the solution of Jio TV not working on android TV, there are various reasons why you are having the issue of jio TV not working on Android TV.
Sometime Jio TV encounter issues of not opening or working properly. In case you are looking for a solution on how to solve the issue of jio TV not working on Android TV this is the right article for you.
The reason for jio TV not working on Android TV can be a response error, same program loading over and over again, issue related to jio subscription, all prices of bug that can cause errors, invalid customer password and username and other just follow the steps given below in order to solve jio TV not working on Android TV.
Step By Step Guide On Jio TV Not Working On Android TV :-
Method 1 - Restart your application
- Now you need to to go to the Android Settings on your Android device.
- Once you open the setting tab you will see various options such as software update, about phone, account and sync, app cloner, App management, and others.
- Click the option app management.
- On the next screen you will see the applications running on your Android device such as Google lens, hotstar, MX Player, jio TV and others.
- Click the option jio TV from your App management page.
- Once you find the jio TV application on the next screen it will show you its details such as version, storage usage, data usage status, power saver, permissions, notifications and others.
- At the top of the screen you need to click on the option force stop.
- After this go back to the home screen of your Android device.
- Now open the jio TV application and you will see that your issue of jio TV not working on Android TV is solved and you will be easily able to to login into your jio TV on your Android TV.
Method 2 - Check your Jio APN setting
- You need to verify the access point setting on your Android smartphone.
- In case the verification of the access point is not correct you can face the issue of jio TV not working on Android TV.
- For this the jio network will automatically assign the jio APN setting for you.
- In case you have made changes by yourself then it can cause an issue on the jio TV to stream on your Android TV.
- Make sure to check your jio APN setting in order to fix the issue.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can solve the issue of jio TV not working on Android TV.
We have discussed the two solution that can help you to resolve this issue.
I hope this article on Jio TV not working on android TV helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.