How To Watch Netflix On Projector From iPhone
Last Updated : Mar 3, 2022
IN - Netflix
In this article we will show you how to watch Netflix on projector from iPhone, Users cannot connect their iPhone with the help of lightning to HDMI cable then plug that into their projector to watch Netflix however, there is another method to do so.
Users can connect the streaming device such as Roku to the projector and watch Netflix from their iPhone to the projector.
Now some of the projector includes Netflix. One of the easiest methods to connect an iPhone to a projector in order to watch Netflix is with the help of a lightning to HDMI adapter.
In this article we will explain how you can get the experience of a wide screen theater by connecting your iPhone.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to watch Netflix on Projector from iPhone this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Watch Netflix On Projector From iPhone :-
- First you need to connect the HDMI lightning cable adaptor into your iPhone.
- After connecting the cable connect it into the HDMI port on the adaptor.
- Now you need to join the other end of the HDMI cable to your projector.
- Make sure the projector is able to utilize the EMI input. This can vary because of the different models of the projector.
- The projector does the functioning of connecting the end of the cable on its own.
- After connecting the HDMI cable to your projector, you can now open the Netflix application on your iPhone.
- In your iPhone you need to first open the application and make sure you are logged in to your account.
- In case you are not logged in to your account you need to enter your Netflix credentials to proceed further.
- After successfully logging into your account, you can now easily stream your favorite TV shows, movies and other content on projector via iPhone.
With the advancement in technology now there are various projector with different capabilities which also eliminate the requirement of connecting the iPhone to a projector.
If you ever want to buy a projector, make sure to look for the smart projector that comes installed with the Netflix software so you don't require an iPhone to connect it to any of the cables.
The smart projector just needs a stable Wi-Fi connection to stream the content.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can watch Netflix on Projector from iPhone with the help of HDMI cable.
This article also highlights the ease of use provided by smart projectors. The steps mentioned above are detailed and easy-to-follow. I hope this article on how to watch Netflix on projector from iPhone helps you.