How To View Blocked Twitter Accounts
Last Updated : Nov 19, 2021
IN - Twitter
In this article we will show you how to view blocked twitter accounts, social media is now the new way to socialize with people. people use it on the daily basis to connect with friends and family. Twitter is one of the most popular social media platforms.
It is a kind of micro blogging platform which lets you share your thoughts in less than 280 characters. You can also post your pictures and mention your friends. Twitter is used by a large number of people around the globe.
While Twitter is good for connecting with friends and sharing your thoughts it also gets very negative at times, sometimes you just don’t like the way certain people think, sometimes we face harassment and bullying.
Twitter gives you many options to limit what kind of people you want to see in your feed one of the most effective option is Blocking.
When you block someone on twitter that person will not be able to see your tweets. The person will be automatically removed from your following and will not be able to send you direct messages.
Your tweets will only be visible to the person you block in case he wants to report you. There can be plenty of reasons to block someone on twitter, whatever your reason is, let’s see how you can view blocked twitter accounts.
Step By Step Guide On How To View Blocked Twitter Accounts :-
- Unlock your phone and open the app tray. Now click on the "Twitter" icon. The process is same in every device so it doesn't matters if you have IOS or android.
There will be a profile option on the top left of your home screen feed. Tap on it and scroll down to find settings and privacy.
When you'll click on the settings and privacy you will find privacy and safety on the opening menu.
- After clicking on it, All you have to do is to scroll down in the new page and look for Blocked accounts. Tap on it and you will find a list of all the people you have blocked.
- If you want to see their tweets then just tap on their names and open their profiles, the tweets will be hidden from you as you blocked them.
- On bottom there will be an option to view tweets, tap on it and all their tweets will be visible to you.
- Note- in case you want to unblock someone in future just search for their profile and on the top right you’ll find a Blocked button in red color, tap on it and you will get the option to unblock them.
I hope this article on how to view blocked twitter accounts helps you to see how many people you have blocked and by following the given steps you will also be able to see their profile and tweets without having to unblock them. We are glad to know that you chose us to get answer for your query.