How To View Archived Emails In Gmail
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to view archived emails in Gmail, the label of the archive is not visible along with other labels which become confusing for many Gmail users. In case you want to hide your emails instead of deleting them forever you can simply archive these emails.
The archived emails can easily be retrieved in the future. Gmail lets you archive any number of emails you wish to do.
The archived emails disappear from your Gmail inbox and are present in the label of all mail until you delete them forever.
Gmail also provides advanced filters in order to find a specific archived email.
Step By Step Guide On How To View Archived Emails In Gmail :-
- Open Gmail on the web. Make sure you are log into your account.
- In case you are not logged in to your account, click the sign in option placed at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your valid email id along with password to successfully login to your account.
- The Gmail interface will open on your screen.
- Look for the left side of the page and you will see various options there.
These options include inbox, starred, sent mail, drafts, And more.
- Click the option- more from the inbox options tree.
- This option will display for the more menu. The menu include options like Important, chat, schedule, all label, spam, Trash, categories( social, Update, Forum and promotions), Manage labels, create new label.
Click the option- all mail. A new page will appear on your screen which will show all the mail folder.
- After doing so you need to search for the archived mail. The all mail folder consists of All the emails that are archived along with inbox.
Any email that does not include the tag- inbox placed at the left side of thel subject is an archived email.
- There is also an alternative method to find archived emails in Gmail.
In case you know a specific keyword line standard related to the email you can type the information into the search field placed at the top of the Gmail page.
- Gmail provides advanced search filters which help you find emails that are not found in existing folders like inbox, sent or drafts.
- In order to list your archive emails simply type In:sent-:Draft-in: Inbox. Any Gmail user can type this in the Gmail application or the official website of Gmail.
I hope this article on how to view archived emails in Gmail helps you in this article we covered and essential guide.