How To Verify KYC In Paytm
Last Updated : Sep 28, 2022
IN - Paytm
In this article we will show you the solution of how to verify KYC in Paytm, KYC verifies the idea of the user with the intention to reduce the risk of a fake identity.
It is very important to verify your KYC for the safety of the users in order to use your Paytm wallet.
You can easily verify your KYC in Paytm using the mobile application available for Android and iOS users.
In case You are looking for a solution on how to verify KYC in Paytm this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to verify KYC in Paytm.
Step By Step Guide On How To Verify KYC In Paytm :-
- Open Paytm application on your Android device.
- Enter your credentials in order to log in to your account.
- Now click on the KYC option from the homepage of Paytm.
- Now it will ask you to select a method to complete your full KYC for free.
- These methods include video KYC, visit a nearby KYC store, and KYC at your doorstep.
- Now for video KYC, you need to enter your details such as Aadhar card number to start video KYC and your name on your Aadhar card.
- Now click the option proceed. After this, you will receive a one-time password and makes sure that you link your mobile number with Aadhar card for the KYC verification.
- As soon as the Aadhar card is verified it will ask you more details such as address, parents' name, occupation, status and others.
- After this the video verification for your KYC will start the Paytm executive will ask you some additional details such as city, date of birth and others.
- Before We moved forward you need to make sure that you have the original pancard ready, Wi-Fi Internet and well-lit and quiet place.
- When all these things are ready before starting the video KYC you need to face the camera and hold your pan card.
- While holding your pan card you must make sure that the front part of the pan card is visible to the camera.
- After the video verification is over and the Paytm executive confirms your identity it will create your profile as KYC verified,
- After this your status will be completed within 3 to 4 days.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can verify KYC in Paytm on Android devices.
There Are other methods through which you can easily do full verification of your KYC in Paytm.
I hope this article on how to verify KYC in Paytm helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.