How To Verify Google Pay Business Account
Last Updated : Sep 13, 2022
IN - Google Pay
In this article we will show you how to verify Google Pay business account, in case You want to increase your transaction limit of your Google Pay business account it is very important to complete the verification procedure so that you can accept more payments.
Business verification is very important for Google Pay to access the information regarding the ownership of business.
Google Pay provide the online video verification. In case you are looking for a solution on how to verify Google Pay business account this is the right of the people for you just follow the steps given below in order to verify Google Pay business account.
Step By Step Guide On How To Verify Google Pay Business Account :-
- Open Google Pay business account on your device.
- In case you are not logged in to your account simply enter your mobile number and one-time password to proceed further.
- Once you've successfully launched your Google Pay business account you will take three options are the top of the screen all my store, QR code and support.
- Below these three options you will also see the option of verify business.
- Click the option- verified business for verification.
- On the next screen at informed that you can easily increase your transaction limit and verify your business with a Video call.
- It also show the requirements that you need such as device, documents and location.
- Once all these three requirements are fulfilled you need to click on the option I agree start video call placed at the bottom of the screen.
- Now Google Pay agent will verify your details regarding you and your business.
- These documents include your original PAN card and the owner affiliate of the business.
- In case your address of business is not verified the agent ask for the proof of ownership.
- Video verification support availability starts from 9 a.m. To 6 p.m. IST, 7 days a week.
- Once the verification is completed it verifies the details based upon video call for the final result.
- When the documents are verified you will receive a Google Pay for business notification regarding the decision made.
- However the final decision for verification of your Google Pay business account is not accounted for through video call.
- In case your video verification if then completed due to missing documents you can restart the call by following the above steps.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can verify Google Pay business account with video verification.
I hope this article on how to verify Google Pay business account helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.