How To Use Zomato Gold For Delivery
Last Updated : Feb 4, 2022
IN - Zomato
In this article we will show you how to use Zomato gold for delivery, Zomato has upgraded the version of gold membership and has renamed the subscription package Zomato Pro.
It has automatically done this upgrade on all the existing members who have the subscription to Zomato gold.
Step By Step Guide On How To Use Zomato Gold For Delivery :-
- Open the Zomato application on your smartphone. in case you do not have this application simply install it from Play Store or App Store.
- now you need to login into your account by adding your mobile number, email, or using Facebook or Google.
- After login Zomato account, you will get a user interface on your screen which will show your Specified location at the top, search field, along with three options named delivery, self-pickup, and food@work.
- The interface of the Zomato application also provides various options like meals for one, Zomato gold, safely sealed, great offers, and much more.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will see 5 options. These five options are - order, go out gold, videos, and zoom land.
- Click the option - gold.
- After clicking gold, a new window will appear on your screen. Again, it will show two options named- dining and delivery.
- Click the option- delivery.
- Various food items will appear on your screen along with the rating and you will see a gold-get one dish free below every food item. Zomato Gold shows those restaurants which have a partnership with them.
- Click any of the favorable outlets from which you want to order food.
- Now you will see a variety of items that is available for delivery. Scroll throughout the menu to select your choice of order.
- Make sure you select a specific order which values over 150 for the gold offer of getting one dish free.
- The minimum order amount to get Gold privileged is 300. When you order 2 items of value 150, at the bottom of the screen it is returned save 150 rupees on this order with gold.
- Click the option- unlock gold. It will unlock the privilege and you will save 150 rupees.
- Below the screen, you will see two options named place order and pay using.
Click the option - place order and to the specific mode of payment for your order.
The various modes of payment are cards, UPI, wallets, net banking, pay later along with cash on delivery.
- After you click the option of placing the order, A new screen will open which will display your order confirmation.
I hope this article on how to use Zomato gold for delivery helps you in this article, we covered an essential guide and the steps and methods mentioned above are easy to follow.