How To Use Paytm Gift Voucher
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to use Paytm gift voucher, once you purchase the gift voucher it cannot be canceled. The balance in the gift voucher cannot be utilized in order to buy another gift voucher or redeem for cash.
However you can use the gift vouchers for recharge and bill payment.
You can use the gift voucher for mobile recharge, DTH recharge, electricity, credit card payment and others. Android and iOS users can easily use their Paytm gift voucher code to avail these benefits.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to use Paytm gift voucher this is the right article for you just follow the steps below in order to use Paytm gift voucher.
Step By Step Guide On How To Use Paytm Gift Voucher :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar, you need to type Paytm.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed, click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account in Paytm you just need to enter your mobile number and password to login.
- After successfully login into your account you will see various tabs at the top of the screen.
- These options include favorite stores, KYC,pay, passbook, accept payment, UPI and others.
- Click the option passbook to proceed further.
- On the next screen you will see various options such as Paytm wallet, gift voucher, Paytm money, Paytm Bank savings account and fixed deposit
- Click the option gift voucher.
- Just about your gift voucher balance click the option- know more.
- In the popup box you will see the details such as how you can use the gift voucher, for whom you can buy a gift voucher and the maximum amount a gift voucher can hold is rupees 100000.
- In case you want to know the term and condition you can also click this option placed in the popup box.
- Go to the recharge and bill payment option.
- Select a category of choice. For example- electricity bill.
- Next you need to enter the state.
- Next it will ask you to select the electricity board from the given list.
- Select the type or district from bill payment or prepaid meter recharge.
- On the next screen it will show you details such as state, electricity board, type.
- Enter your bill payment and click proceed.
- On the next screen it will ask you to select the option to pay from Paytm balance, bank account, debit card, and others.
- Select the Paytm balance option and it will include your Paytm gift voucher.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can use Paytm gift vouchers on Android devices.
I hope this article on how to use Paytm gift voucher helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.