How To Use Myntra Insider Points
🕐 25 Jan 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to use myntra insider points, Myntra is a fashion website were you get thousands of collections for mens ,women, and kids. Myntra always come up with very exiting offer’s to fit your budget.
Shopping gets more fun when you get myntra insider points to shop with special discounts offers.
You can earn Insider points by buying and exploring on the Myntra app or website.
The Insider points can be redeemed for a variety of offers on Myntra and also in the partner websites. You can earn Rs. 100 points on joining Myntra Insider Program.
10 points are given for every Rs. 100 spent on shopping. You can easily earn 250 points by exploring Myntra and completing activities. In this article we will learn how to use insider points step-by-step.
Step By Step Guide On How To Use Myntra Insider Points :-
- First open myntra on your web browser.
- Now login to your myntra account by the email id or your phone number and password.
- Then click on the “three lines” given on your myntra home page on the top left side of the screen.
- Now scroll down to the myntra insider.
- And click on “myntra insider”.
- Now, a new page of myntra insider will open on your screen.
- Here you can see how many insider points you have in your account.
- To use the points click on “view all”.
- After this you will get many options for which you can use the myntra insider points, you can choose anyone option from the given options. ( make sure you have enough myntra insider points to redeem any option)
- Now “click on”the particular option which you want to redeem.
- Then you will see “redeem for 100 PTS” click on that.( it can be any other points depends on the option you choose)
- Now you will get an otp on your registered email id.
- Enter the OTP in the respective field.
- And then click on “submit “.
- Then you will see that the given offer is “claimed”
- And now you can use that offer to get an amazing discounts.
You can also use your insider points by myntra app by just clicking on the “myntra become insider” given on the left side of the home page. And the rest steps will be same as website.
This is how you can use insider points on web browser and myntra app. I hope this article will be helpful to you.
I hope this article on how to use myntra insider points helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.