How To Use Google Translate In Chrome
Last Updated : Dec 6, 2022
IN - Google Translate
In this article we will show you the solution of how to use google translate in chrome, Google Chrome setting provide the option of easily translating a specific text or phrase into another language of your choice. Google Translate provide more than 100 languages in which you can easily translate in Chrome.
In case you are looking for a solution how to use Google Translate in Chrome this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to use Google Translate in Chrome.
Step By Step Guide On How To Use Google Translate In Chrome :-
- Open Google Chrome browser on your Android device.
- Now you need to search for the specific website for which you want to use Google Translate in Chrome.
- As soon as the site open you will see all its text in foreign language.
- Now click on the three vertical dots placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- In the drop-down menu you will see various options such as new tab, new Incognito tab, history, download, bookmark, recent tabs, share, find in page, translate, add to home screen, desktop site, settings, help and feedback.
- From this dropdown menu you need to click the option translate.
- Once you click this option at the bottom of the screen you will see on the left side is the source language in which the website is opened.
- However at the bottom right side of the screen you will see the language in which you want to translate in Chrome.
- Now click on the three vertical dots place next to the target language.
- Another dropdown menu will appear on a screen that will show you various options such as more languages, always translate Chinese simplified, never translate Chinese simplified, never translate this site, page is not in Chinese simplified.
- Click The option more languages.
- Now and other drop down list will appear on your screen which will include various languages in alphabetical order starting from A to Z such as Arabic,Bulgarian, Chinese, Danish, French, Georgian, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian and other.
- You just need to tap on the specific language that you want to set as target language.
- Once you select on target language you will see that the whole website is converted into the selected target language in Chrome.
- In this way you can easily select the language from the list available by Google Translate in Chrome.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can you Google Translate in Chrome.
I hope this article on how to use google translate in chrome helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.