How To Use Google Play Balance In PUBG
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to use google play balance in PUBG, if you have a Google account and a Google Play Store account, ensure your Google Play Balance is filled up. If your Google Play balance is not filled with money, go ahead and add an amount.
You have several choices, like credit card payments or the bank account, to add money to your balance. Make sure you have sufficient Wi-Fi to complete the procedure.
You may start using the money for PUBG purchases after you have successfully added your Google play balance.
Step By Step Guide On How To Use Google Play Balance In PUBG :-
- First of all, you have to have a Google account and a Google play store account. If you do not have those two accounts or if you want to create a new one, then go ahead.
- Once you have a Google account and a Google play store account, make sure that you add money to your Google play balance.
- If you do not have any money added to your Google Play balance, then go ahead and add some. You have many options to add money to your balance including paying with a credit card or bank account.
- Also, make sure that you have a good enough Wi-Fi connection to complete the process. Once the money has been successfully added to your Google Play balance, you can begin to use it for PUBG purchases.
- Log in and pick up a PUBG gift card from there on your Steam account. The simplest approach to accomplish so is by clicking on the tab "Store" on the top-right of your screen and heading to the "Gift Card Team Wallet" option.
- Then, select a PUBG gift card from the list you have available and hit the "Purchase a Steam Wallet Code." Next, submit your information and your selected payment method and address.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail from Steam after the procedure has been completed successfully.
- Login now and buy a PUBG gift card from your Epic account. Select the option "Store" on the left hand side of the screen and pick "Redeem Code."
- Enter the gift card code of your PUBG and click "Redeem." Make sure that you have a valid email address so that after your amount has been added to your account you can get the confirmation message from Epic Games.
- After the funds have successfully been added to your Google play balance, go back to your Google Play Store app and press the “Redeem” option in the menu.
- Next, enter your password and you will see your Google play balance displayed on the screen. Now you can use it to purchase items in PUBG if you wish.
- Once you spend all of your money in PUBG, go ahead and log out of all of your online accounts so that they don’t get suspended due to suspicious activity.
- If this happens, then you will lose access to everything including all of your items in PUBG.
- Check your Google Play balance now to make sure you have sufficient money. If not, repeat 1-6 steps again. Only go back to your PUBG account and repeat the procedures once your money is returned to your Google Player balance.
- Proceed this method until you spend all the PUBG cash, because without waiting for in-game monetary regeneration, there is no option.
If you want to know how to use google play balance in PUBG you only have to follow the above steps. I hope this article on how to use google play balance in PUBG helps you.