How To Use Google Pay On iPhone
🕐 9 Apr 23
In this article we will show you how to use Google Pay on iPhone, Google Pay application is also supported on iPhone and iPad. However, it is only restricted to online transaction for iOS user.
The Google per application need iOS 10.0 or Advance versions for successfully running in the device. The Google per application is not available for older version of iOS.
With the help of Google Pay on iPhone you can easily send or receive money among family and friends, Set reminder, create groups, make payment for Google products and attach money. you can only use Google Pay on iPhone in the U.S.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to use Google Pay on iPhone this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to use Google Pay on iPhone.
Step By Step Guide On How To Use Google Pay On iPhone :-
- First you need to to install Google Pay application from your Apple Store.
- Once the application is successfully installed launch the application.
- Now you need to log in to your Google account by using your credentials.
- In case you have not created your account you need to create an account through the application.
- After successfully login it will ask you to setup an individual profile.
- In the next step you need to add a payment method for quicker transactions.
- For this at the bottom click on the option payment method and then click add.
- Now you need to enter your debit or credit card details.
- Once the details are entered you need to enter verification code to complete the verification process.
- You can also include a credit card to Google Pay account in on iphone but you won't be able to to send money using credit card.
- Once the payment method is verified you need to to enter verification code. You can receive verification code by phone, by email or text or by bank application.
- Make sure that the details of your bank account are correctly added for verification method.
- Once you have successfully added your bank account you can easily use Google Pay for sending or receiving money with family and friends, log of transactions, pay in application and on website.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can use Google Pay on iPhone by creating your account.
This article also covers What can be done after Creating your Google Pay account on iPhone.
However, there are some of the payment method that cannot accepted by Google Play which include Bank transfers, Western Union, MoneyGram, and health savings account.
I hope this article on how to use Google Pay on iPhone helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.