How To Use Google Docs On iPad Without The App
Last Updated : Mar 11, 2022
IN - Google Docs
In this article we will show you how to use google docs on iPad without the app, It is a document creating tool preferred over MS Word for several reasons, one of the most prominent being its auto-saving feature.
Thus, if you close the document without saving it, none of your work is lost! Isn’t that wonderful?
We all know that any time you buy or use an android phone, all Google apps are pre-installed in the mobile phone. However, the case is not the same for Apple mobile phone users.
But that does not mean that Apple users cant benefit from the use of Google apps like Google docs.
In this article, we will see how you can use Google docs on your iPad so that everyone can enjoy all the interesting and user-friendly features and tools used by Google docs. Follow the steps as explained below and you will be done in no time.
Step By Step Guide On How To Use Google Docs On iPad Without The App :-
- The first thing that you need to know and understand is that in order to use any of the Google apps, like Google docs, Sheets, Slides, etc., it is necessary for you to hold an active Google account.
- For any user, it is possible to access Google docs without having its app specially.
- To begin with, unlock your device and go to the App tray. From here, click on the web browser of your choice, or by default, open the ‘Safari’ browser on your Apple device.
- Go to Google Drive (www.drive.google.com) and log into your Google account.
- Click on the ‘Menu’ icon at the left top corner and a menu will open.
- From here, click on the ‘Desktop version’ icon.
- This will change the layout and display to match that of a desktop’s.
- Here, simply click on the ‘Create’ icon with an orange background at the top left corner and choose ‘Google docs’ from the drop-down list that opens up.
- In the next page, you can go ahead for a desktop version by clicking on the link on the screen.
- You can also click on the ‘Edit’ icon to proceed ahead.
I hope this article on how to use google docs on iPad without the app on helps you and the steps and the method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.