How To Use Flipkart Pay Later
Last Updated : Oct 11, 2021
IN - Flipkart
In this article we will show you how to use Flipkart pay later, Flipkart pay later is an easy payment method that targets your convenience and budget. The days are gone when you need to scramble for the details of payment or OTP.
Now a Flipkart user can select his product, check out immediately and pay for everything in the next month.
Flipkart pay later is all about convenience and affordability. It is a single bill through which you purchase, One click checkout, monthly bill payments and credit of up to Rs. 5000.
With Flipkart, pay later. You can get instant credit up to 70000 rupees. Also, you will get flat 15% off on your first order. It also gives you the benefit of paying just 70% now For mobiles, laptops and more
In order to use Flipkart pay later, You need to activate this feature on your mobile phone. The steps for activating Flipkart pay later are given below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Use Flipkart Pay Later :-
- Open your Flipkart app either through the website or install it on your mobile.
- Tap My Account.
Under this option you will see an option named as Flipkart pay later.
- Press activate now beside this option.
Flipkart will ask you to enter details of your Aadhaar and PAN card.
- Fill out the details and press continue to move forward.
- Now Flipkart will send an OTP in order to verify your Aadhar number. remember the OTP that is sent on the mobile phone is the one which is registered with an Aadhar card.
- Verify the OTP and fill in the application
- Now you need to review and submit your application.
The activation of the Flipkart pay later feature is enabled in your mobile by following the steps mentioned above.
Use Flipkart Pay Later :-
- After complete activation of this feature on your phone, you can see the option of Flipkart pay later under the section of my account. Flipkart shows you the total credit present in your account rather than the apply now option.
- You need to purchase the item in the same method as you used to do it earlier. The difference is that now you need to choose Flipkart pay later as your mode of payment.
- Search for and press continue to confirm your order.
Benefits Of Using Flipkart Pay Later :-
Flipkart pay later gives you 3 essential benefits as mentioned below
- The checkout process with this feature is simplified. You can purchase your product with just one click.
- With this feature you can purchase various items at once and pay later for all of them.
- With Flipkart, pay later. You can get instant credit up to 70000 rupees. Also, you will get flat 15% off on your first order. It also gives you the benefit of paying just 70% now For mobiles, laptops and more
Flipkart Pay Later Limit :-
Once the feature of Flipkart pay later is activated on your account, a credit value is offered to you worth Rs. 5000 in the beginning. It can increase the credit value limit with time.
I hope this article on how to use Flipkart pay later helps you we have covered an essential guide on how to use Flipkart pay later, the benefits of using Flipkart pay later and the limit of Flipkart pay later.
This new feature of Flipkart has to make the life easier for many Flipkart users. the steps are quite detailed and easy-to-follow.