How To Use Flipkart Pay Later On Myntra
🕐 9 Apr 23
In this article we will show you how to use Flipkart pay later on Myntra, the Flipkart pay later feature is available not only for Flipkart shopping appliance or PhonePe, but Recently this feature is available on Myntra as well.
Flipkart pay later simplifies the process of checkout. It also helps to track your bill easily. You can purchase your favorite items together and pay them all at once.
Flipkart pay later helps you to choose products, use them along with zero additional charges. Flipkart launches Myntra pay later option which gives you credit for a month.
Step By Step Guide On How To Use Flipkart Pay Later On Myntra :-
First you need to log in your Myntra account. you can log in using your mobile number or email ID. Make sure that your mobile number or Email Id is registered with Flipkart.
Put the products you wish to purchase in your Myntra shopping bag.
- Fill up your address.
On the payment page you will see various options appearing on your screen named as Flipkart pay later, cash on delivery, Credit Debit Card, phonepe/ Google pay/ Bhim UPI, net banking and gift card choose the option of Flipkart pay later and select pay now.
- In case your Flipkart pay later account is not connected, You will get a OTP in order to link both the accounts. Flipkart will send you an OTP on your registered mobile number.
Enter the OTP and press confirm.
- After your account is linked, you can easily place an order by choosing Flipkart pay later and opting for pay now.
Benefits Of Flipkart Pay Later :-
- Return and refund is quick.
- With Flipkart pay later, you can place your order for any product without having to worry about payment while ordering.
- It is an excellent service and you can buy any time and pay at the end of the month for the product you purchased.
- With Flipkart pay later you can avail EMI for up to 12 months.
- It facilitates partial bill payment. You need to pay the minimum amount instead of the full due.
- No OTP or CVV is required.
Flipkart pay later helps to make your shopping more easy and affordable. It is helpful for those users who do not possess any credit card and still want to shop. In that case, users can opt for the Flipkart pay later feature.
Terms And Conditions Of Flipkart Pay Later :-
- In order to settle your Deuce you can use a debit card or net banking.
- Flipkart pay later helps you to shop easily irrespective of the number of times and make the payment on the 10th of the following month.
- This feature is available on certain products from the section of select sellers only.
I hope this article on how to use Flipkart pay later on Myntra helps you, we have later given the terms and conditions for using Flipkart pay above.
Flipkart pay later has made the shopping style very easy and affordable. We also highlighted the benefits of using the feature of Flipkart pay later in this article.