How To Use Debit Card Emi On Flipkart
Last Updated : Jan 10, 2022
IN - Flipkart
In this article we will show you how to use debit card EMI on Flipkart, Flipkart is one the most widely used digital shopping platforms that offers to sell a huge variety of products.
The main function of EMI is to induce customers to buy more by easing their shopping experience.
EMIs stands for easy monthly instalments. What it essentially does is divide the bulky payment into monthly instalments that do not burden the payer, thus making even expensive purchases like the latest smartphone, gadgets, etc. more affordable.
It gives you the option of choosing the time duration to make the complete payment. It usually starts from about 3 months till about 12 months, with low to reasonable interest rates.
Many banks have started offering even no-cost or 0% interest on EMIs.
Have you ever wondered how you can get EMI on debit card on the Flipkart shopping app? If the answer is yes, you have come to the right place.
In this article, we will learn how you can use EMI instalments on a debit card on Flipkart in a few quick and easy to follow steps. Follow the steps as explained below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Use Debit Card EMI On Flipkart :-
Swipe up on the home screen of your mobile phone in order to access the App tray. From this list, click on the ‘Flipkart’ app icon.
Next you will be taken to the home page of your Flipkart account.
- Now you will have to open the product that you wish to buy. You can get to this product either via the Search bar or from the cart of your account.
- Below the details of the product, you will be able to see various EMI options.
- At the stage of checkout, under the Payment section, you will see several options like debit card, UPI, wallets, etc.
- From the list of options, click on the EMI option.
- In the next page, select the applicable bank for Pre-Approved/ Debit Card EMI.
- It is essential to note here that the bank option will be displayed only if you use the same verified email address or phone number for your bank account as well as your Flipkart account.
- Next, you will see various time or instalment options along with the interest rates against each option.
- Select the one you prefer and proceed further.
- In the next step, you will be required to enter the card details, CVV, etc.
- Tap on the ‘Continue’ icon.
- In the next step, you will be required to enter the OTP sent to you on your registered mobile phone. Enter the pin and next, click on the ‘Confirm and Pay *****’ icon located at the bottom of the page.
- In order to check your eligibility to use Emi on debit cards, send a SMS ‘DCEMI’ to 57575 and know your status.
I hope this article on how to use debit card EMI on Flipkart helps you and the information provided above proved to be helpful to you.