How To Use Debit Card EMI In Flipkart
Last Updated : Nov 12, 2021
IN - Flipkart
In this article we will show you how to use debit card EMI in Flipkart, we often want to buy new things be it a new Smartphone or a new refrigerator but very rarely if not we buy things that we desire. We try to save for the things we want to buy but who has that much patience.
Some of us buy things in EMI but most of us can’t even do that because to buy things on EMI you need a credit card. Data shows that only 5.8 crore people have credit card in India and around 80 crore Indians have a debit card.
We all wish if there was an option to buy things on EMI using Debit card. Well the good news is that you can now buy things on Flipkart using Debit card EMI.
Flipkart made shopping more convenient and affordable for its users. Using the Debit card EMI you can easily buy things on EMI. Currently the debit card EMI is only available with selected banks such as State bank of India, HDFC bank and Axis bank.
You can check if you are eligible for Debit card EMI by messaging DCEMI on 57575. If you are not eligible for direct debit card EMI then you can use Platforms such as Bajaj Finserv and Zestmoney. These platforms facilitate debit card EMI.
The interest rate on Debit card EMI totally depends on your Bank Flipkart has no influence over that. In this article we will show you How to use debit card EMI in Flipkart.
Step By Step Guide On How To Use Debit Card EMI In Flipkart :-
- Open the Flipkart app in your Smartphone. You can download it from Playstore or Appstore if you do not have it. You can also open Flipkart through the Mobile and Desktop website.
- After opening the app tap on the search bar and search for the product you wish to buy.
Select the product from the search results. Check if the Debit card EMI is available. You can check it by clicking on the Easy payments option. After verifying everything tap on Buy now to proceed
- Now review your order and add address along with the contact information. You can skip this if your address is auto-saved in the app.
Now proceed to the payments page. Select the EMI option to continue
On the EMI page you will see option to pay from either Debit card or credit card. Select your Bank from the debit cards section and verify the EMI installments and interest rate
- Now you will need to enter the Debit card details. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number regarding the confirmation of payment
- Your order will be placed once you will approve the payment. Your product will be delivered in 4-7 days by Flipkart.
Debit card EMI is very convenient and it provides freedom to everyone to buy whatever they like. In this article we showed you how to use Debit card EMI on Flipkart. I hope this article on how to use debit card EMI in Flipkart helps you.