How To Use Cashback In PhonePe
Last Updated : Sep 5, 2022
IN - PhonePe
In this article we will show you how to use cashback in PhonePe, in case you're on cashback by referring and inviting friends to use PhonePe you can easily redeem cashback for recharge and pay bills.
PhonePe users cannot use this cashback money for making any transactions within the bank account.
You can easily use this cashback for shopping, bill payment, insurance, and other benefits offered for Android and IOS users.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to use cashback in PhonePe this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to use cashback in PhonePe.
Step By Step Guide On How To Use Cashback In PhonePe :-
On Android Device
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar, you need to type PhonePe.
- Now click on the option to install in order to download this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is successfully installed, click open to proceed further.
- Assuming you have already created your account in PhonePe you just need to enter your mobile number and four digit password to login.
- After successfully login to your account you will see 5 tabs placed at the bottom of the screen.
- These tabs are called home, store, search, my money and history.
- In the home tab you will see various options for recharge and pay bills,
- The cashback that you have received in PhonePe can be utilised for mobile recharge, DTH, electricity, credit card bill payment, rent payment, loan repayment, education fees, Municipal tax and others.
- You cannot use the cashback amount in order to transfer it to the bank in PhonePe.
- Now you need to select the specific category for which you want to utilise this cashback in PhonePe.
- For example in this article we are taking the example of using the cash back for utilities.
- Under utilities you will see various options such as Book a cylinder, piped gas, water, electricity and others.
- Click the option water.
- On the next screen it will show you the list of all the billers in Delhi as well as in other states.
- After selecting the specific biller you need to enter your valued customer ID to fit your current and future bill.
- After pressing confirm you will see the details of your water bill which include customer name, bill number, bill date.
- Just below these details it will ask you to enter the amount in order to pay the water bill from PhonePe.
- For paying the electricity bill you will see that there are various options such as debit from PhonePe wallet/ cashback, BHIM UPI, Debit Card and Credit Card.
- You can easily use the cashback amount for paying your electricity bill by clicking the option from PhonePe wallet and cashback.
- After selecting this mode of payment you need to click the option pay Bill placed at the bottom of the screen.
In This article we covered an essential guide on how you can use cashback in PhonePe.
I hope this article on how to use cashback in PhonePe helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.