How To Use Amazon Pay Cashback
Last Updated : Dec 6, 2022
IN - Amazon Pay
In this article we will show you the solution of how to use amazon pay cashback, once you earn amazon on amazon pay cashback the amount is included in your amazon pay balance which you can use for various purposes such as mobile recharge, dth, electricity, credit card bill and others.
The amazon pay cashback offer is only available on the prepaid orders.
Users can use easily use the cashback in amazon pay balance once it is credited to the account.
There is no limit on the total amount of the cashback in the amazon pay balance that a user can receive.
However it must be noted that the cashback in amazon pay balance is only available for a selective product and offers.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to use amazon pay cashback this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to use amazon pay cashback.
Step By Step Guide On How To Use Amazon Pay Cashback :-
- Login to your amazon account.
- You need to enter your login credentials as your email address or phone number and password to successfully logged in to your account.
- Click the three horizontal line placed at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- It will show you various options on the screens as your order, buy again, your account, your wish list, amazon pay, shop by category and others.
- Click the option- amazon pay.
- After this the amazon pay interface will open on your next screen.
- Now you need to select a service in order to use amazon pay cashback.
- The amazon pay home page will show you various options under pay now such as mobile recharge, bill, travel, gift card and others.
- Click the option bill.
- On the next screen it will show you the detailed magnum under amazon pay such as dth, e electricity, postpaid, gas cylinder, broad band and others.
- Click the option dth.
- On the next screen it will ask you to select the operator to proceed.
- When you click the downward arrow a list of operator will appear from which you need to select your dth operator.
- Enter customer id and amount.
- It will show you the bank with which you need to recharge your dth.
- But in order to use amazon pay cashback you need to change the payment method.
- On the next screen it will show you your amazon pay balance at the top of the screen which you can use.
- You need to check mark the option next to use your amazon pay balance which include your amazon pay cashback for payment.
In this article we cover an essential guide on how you can use amazon pay cashback on android.
I hope this article on how to use amazon pay cashback helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.