How To Update Internet Explorer 11 In Windows 7
Last Updated : Mar 7, 2022
IN - Internet Explorer
In this article we will show you how to update internet explorer 11 in windows 7, Internet Explorer is a web browser founded by Microsoft. It is one of the oldest browsers that existed at the time of beginning of the era of internet.
It is a browser that is used by millions of people all over the world. It has various features that make it one of the most attractive, convenient and user-friendly platforms that constantly evolves to serve its users better.
Thus, it comes up with newer versions regularly that offer better quality features and functions, graphics, performance, accessibility, etc. Because of this, you might need to update the software from time to time.
In this article, we will see how you can update the Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 7.
The procedure is extremely easy and quick, however, if you are unfamiliar with it, you have come to the right place.
Let us see how this can be done. Follow the step-by-step procedure as explained below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Update Internet Explorer 11 In Windows 7 :-
- Open your Internet Explorer 11 on your mobile phone, laptop or PC. Make sure you have an active internet connection.
- This will bring you to the home page of the browser.
- Go to the link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/18520/download-internet-explorer-11-offline-installer or search for the Internet Explorer 11 download page on your web browser.
- In this page, on the left side of the page, you will be able to see a list of preferred languages to choose from. From this list, scroll down to your preferred language and choose it by clicking on it.
- In the next step, you will have to choose your operating system. You can view your operating system on the right side of your chosen language.
- As soon as you click on this link, the prompt will be sent to setup file to start downloading to your PC.
- It is important to note here that for Windows 7, setup file will work on Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 if you choose the appropiate format of your version of Windows, 32-bit or 64-bit.
- In case you do are not aware of your computer's bit number (e.g., 32-bit or 64-bit), you can check it by right-clicking ‘This PC’ icon.
- Now click on ‘Properties’ option.
- Search for the bit number on the right side of ‘System type’.
Your web browser will be updated as soon as the software is downloaded and installed on your device.
I hope this article on how to update internet explorer 11 in windows 7 helps you and the steps and methods we have mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.