How To Update Emojis On Android
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to update emojis on android, emojis are now becoming very popular and are used by every individual.
This makes it important that every user has a wide range of emojis which are new and trendy.
One of the easiest method to update emoji on Android is to simply check for the software update for your Android device.
You need to check your operating system and if the operating system is not the latest version you need to make sure to update it to update your emojis on Android.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to update emojis on Android this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to update emojis on Android
Step By Step Guide On How To Update Emojis On Android :-
- First, you need to open your Android setting.
- Once you open the settings on your Android, you will see various options such as about phone,Battery and performance, wallpaper, home screen, notification, sound and Vibration, apps, additional settings, services and additional settings services and feedback and others.
- Now you need to click on the option about phone placed at the top of the screen.
- Redmi smartphone dsiplay the status of your phone at the top of the screen next to the option about phone.
- If update is available for your Android device you will automatically see the option of update place next to the option about phone.
- Now click on the option about phone faced at the top of the setting page.
- Once you click this option you will see system update, device name, device, MIUI version, Android version, storage, legal information, backup, certification and other important safety information.
- In Order to update emojis on Android you need to click on the System update placed at the top.
- Once you click on this it will automatically show you the update available along with the name.
- It will show you the feature of the latest Android version.
- Now you need to click on the option download update placed at the bottom of the screen to update your Android version.
- It will take a while to successfully Install the latest version of the Android.
- Once the latest version of the Android is successfully installed you need to restart your device.
- Once you restart your device you can easily see that new emojis are updated once you update your Android device.
- Some of the Android update does not provide full features of updating emojis. in such cases you can always use third party application from Play Store to update emojis.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can update emojis on Android by updating your Android device.
I hope this article on how to update emojis on android helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.