How To Update Bank Details In Flipkart For Refund
Last Updated : Sep 30, 2021
IN - Flipkart
In this article we will show you how to update bank details in Flipkart for refund, It is crucial for the success of any business, especially digital ones to make sure that they offer a speedy and flexible return, exchange and refund policies to make sure their customers can trust them.
Flipkart is one of the leading digital shopping platforms in India. At times, the customers feel the need to return an item bought either for another piece or refund due to reasons like wrong size of the shoe, bad fitting, defected or damaged piece, etc.
The website offers a quick process which is extremely user-friendly and thus, helps the company ensure world-class user experience to its wide customer base.
In this article, we will see how you can update details of your bank accounts in the Flipkart app or website at the time of requesting a refund for an item.
Step By Step Guide On How To Update Bank Details In Flipkart For Refund :-
- Unlock or wake up your mobile phone and go to the App tray. Click on the ‘Flipkart’ app icon to get access to your account.
- Once you log in, you will be taken to the home page of your Flipkart account.
- On the top left side of the page, you will see the ‘Menu’ icon represented by three horizontal lines. Bring your cursor to this icon and click on it.
- This will open a list on the left side of the page. You will see various options given here. Click on the ‘My orders’ options.
- You will be able to see a list of all the orders placed by you via your account and their status.
- Click on the item against which you wish to place a return request.
- You will be taken to the ‘Order details’ page now. Here you will be able to see all the specifications, invoice, etc. related to the product.
- Click on the ‘Return’ icon. This will open the ‘Request return’ page on your screen.
- You will now be asked for reasons and additional description, etc. to learn more about the issue you faced.
- Under your ‘Return options’, choose the ‘Refund’ option.
- On the next page, you will be asked your preferred mode of payment. By default, your refund will be initiated to the online method with which you made the payment for the item initially.
- In the list of options, you will see options like Gift cards, Wallets, cards, etc.
- You can simply change or update the bank details by clicking on the ‘Add new/another account’ below the existing accounts.
- This will take you to the next page where you will be required to fill in the details of your bank account like card number, expiry, name on the card, etc.
- Once you are done, you will be able to see the update under the existing accounts or cards.
- You can now proceed further to know more details related to the refund and pick up of the item in question.
I hope this article on how to update bank details in Flipkart for refund helps you.