How To Unsubscribe Gaana From Android
Last Updated : Jun 22, 2022
IN - Gaana
In this article we will show you how to unsubscribe gaana from android, the gaana Application offers 3 premium plans ranging from one year, six months to 1 month.
For some users the gaana plus services can be not fulfilling or they just want to enjoy the free benefits instead of paying monthly or annually subscription.
In case you also find the Governor + services not useful or you do not want to pay any subscription cost you can always unsubscribe ganana.
You can easily unsubscribe gaana Plus services with the help of its official website or within the application. Another way of unsubscribing gana services from Android is with the help of Play Store.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to unsubscribe gaana from Android this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to unsubscribe gaana from Android.
Step By Step Guide On How To Unsubscribe Gaana From Android :-
By Using Play Store
- First you need to go to the Play Store on your Android device.
- In case you are not logged into your Google account enter your credentials to proceed further.
- After verification you need to click the menu placed at the top left corner of the screen.
- The left side menu will show various options such as my app and games, notification, subscriptions, wishlist, account, payment methods, settings and others.
- You need to click the options subscription from the left side menu in the Play Store.
- Under subscription you will see an interface which includes All of your subscriptions on your Android device.
- Look for the gaana plus subscription.
- After clicking this application the manage subscription page will appear in front of you which will show you your plan details along with a primary payment method and the option to update along with cancel subscription.
- Now in order to unsubscribe the gaana you need to click the option cancel subscription placed at the bottom of the screen.
- After clicking this option A prompt box will appear in front of you which will ask you to select the reason for Unsubscribing gaana from Android
- It provides various options such as technical issues, cause related reasons, I don't use this service enough, I found a better app, and others.
- After selecting the reason for which you want to unsubscribe gaana on your Android device click continue.
- Now another prompt box will appear on a screen which will inform you that your subscription will be canceled at the end of the billing period.
- Click the option cancel subscription to confirm the procedure.
I hope this article on how to unsubscribe gaana from android helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article we cover an essential guide on how you can unsubscribe gaana from Android.