How To Unmute Someone's Posts On Instagram
Last Updated : Oct 26, 2021
IN - Instagram
In this article we will show you how to unmute someone's posts on Instagram, Instagram is one of the most emerging social media platforms that help you to engage with the audience and share your content.
When a person sends you a follow request, you allow them to see your account. For some reason you wish to not see the posts of a specific person as it becomes irritating for you.
However, if you change your mind and you wish to see the post story or any content from this user, there is always an option of unmuting.
For this case, Instagram enables you to mute or Unmute someone's post in your Instagram feed. Instagram allows you to block, unfollow or mute a specific user.
If you wish to Unmute users' posts, stories or any other content, you will see all the content of that user again in your Instagram feed.
In case you mute or Unmute someone's post on Instagram, Instagram does not let them know that you have muted them.
Step By Step Guide On How To Unmute Someone's Posts On Instagram :-
- Open the Instagram application on your iPhone or Android. In case you do not have this application you can simply install it from the Play Store or App store.
- After logging into your account look for the navigation bar which is placed at the bottom of your screen.
- Now at the top of your screen write the name of the person whose posts you wish to unmute.
- While searching the username of a specific person various other usernames will also appear on your screen.
After selecting the username, click on the option of following just below the bio of the user.
- Various options such as to close friends list, mute, restrict, unfollow will appear on your screen after clicking the following icon.
Click on the option of mute.
- In order to Unmute this user's post, move the slider towards the left side of the screen. it will automatically and mute all the posts of this user.
- In case you want to see the post of this person, move the slider of stories towards the right.
In Instagram, if the slider is blue in color and it is placed on the left side then this means the posts are muted. When the color is grey and placed towards the right side, this means the posts are not muted.
I hope this article on how to unmute someone's posts on Instagram helps you and in this article we covered an essential guide also the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy-to-follow.