How To Unlink Paytm From Swiggy
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to unlink Paytm from swiggy, Paytm users can easily use their Paytm wallet with the help of OTP verification to make a payment to swiggy.
User can anytime link and unlink their Paytm wallet from swiggy application.
The procedure of unlink Paytm from swiggy is possible for both Android and iOS users.
It is very easy and simple to unlink Paytm from swiggy. In Case you are looking for a solution on how to unlink Paytm from swiggy this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to unlink Paytm from swiggy.
Step By Step Guide On How To Unlink Paytm From Swiggy :-
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Now you need to install swiggy on your device.
- Enter your mobile number in order to login to your swiggy account.
- Once you enter your mobile number you will get a one-time password for verification.
- After successfully login to your account you will see four tabs placed at the bottom of the screen called swiggy, search, cart and account.
- Click the option account placed at the bottom right corner of the swiggy home page.
- On the next screen it will show you various options such as manage address, payment, favorites, Offer and app settings.
- Click the option payment under my account.
- On the next screen you will see various wallet options available for the payment in your swiggy account.
- These options include the payment method that is linked to your Swiggy account such as Freecharge, mobikwik, Paytm, phonepe, Amazon pay and others.
- Click the option Paytm to proceed further.
- On the next screen it will show you the current Paytm balance along with the option to enter amount to your Paytm wallet for the payment in swiggy.
- In case you want to enter amount you can easily write the amount in the text field and click the option add money placed at the bottom of it.
- However in order to de Link your Paytm account from swiggy you need to click the option Delink account placed at the Bottom of the screen.
- Once you click this option A popup box will appear on your screen which will ask you if you are sure that you want to delink your Paytm wallet.
- Below this information in the popup box you will see two options for no and yes deink.
- You need to click on the option yes, delink.
- Once you click this option you will receive a notification and SMS on the screen which will inform you that you have successfully and length your Paytm from your swiggy account.
In this article, we covered an essential guide on how you can unlink Paytm from swiggy on an Android device.
I hope this article on how to unlink Paytm from swiggy helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.