How To Unlink Gmail Accounts From Each Other
Last Updated : Apr 27, 2022
IN - Gmail
In this article we will show you how to unlink Gmail accounts from each other, one email is not enough to use, we all use different email for different purposes like for personal and professional.
And we need to login to all our account in the same browser, linking you emails account is very easy, you just have to click on add button to add a new line.
You can add many accounts at one time and use then anytime. You can also remove or logout your Gmail account anytime. Adding and removing the account in Google in very much easy.
Step By Step Guide On How To Unlink Gmail Accounts From Each Other :-
- First open Google page.
- Now go to the 'profile image' which is given in the top most right hand corner of your screen.
- After you select the profile image a menu bar will open.
- In that menu bar select 'sign out of all accounts' in the bottom on the menu bar.
- Once you click on that option you will be sign out from all the Google service.
- And it will be unlinked from all the accounts.
When you are signing off you are out of the current account and also with any other Gmail accounts in which you are connected to it, so eventually it means that the browser ties to all the currently logged-in accounts.
To enable easy Gmail account switching again, log in to both accounts.
How to remove the linked account from history
Even after signing out from your Gmail account, you still get list of account which you can login back easily. You can remove those links permanently so that it is not shown in the list again to sign in.
- Firstly, open your Google account.
- Go to the sign-in page.
- There you can see a option of 'remove an account' click on that option.
- Once you click on that option a red minus sign will start showing on right side of every account.
- Click on the minus sign of the account which you want to get removed from the list.
- Then you will get a notification tab in which you have to click on 'yes, remove'.
- Once you click on remove that account will be removed from the list.
I hope this article on how to unlink Gmail accounts from each other helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.