How To Uninstall YouTube In VIVO
Last Updated : Jun 9, 2021
IN - Youtube
In this article we will show you how to uninstall YouTube in VIVO, are you a VIVO user, VIVO is a smartphone that has a lot of features there are so many users of VIVO.
And not the only VIVO, no other android phone gives allowance to uninstall the applications which are pre-installed or which are by default given by the VIVO itself.
Do you use YouTube a lot and are you tired of watching YouTube videos and Do you want to uninstall YouTube on your VIVO phone.
But VIVO does not allow pre-installed or by default applications to be uninstalled, you can only uninstall the applications which you have installed by yourself on your VIVO phone.
Do you want to know how you can uninstall YouTube in VIVO which is a pre-installed or by default application?
What if we will tell you that we have a trick by which you can uninstall YouTube in VIVO?
If the answer to all the above questions is yes, then you are at the right place to get the answer to all your questions just follow the step by step guide below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Uninstall YouTube In VIVO :-
- The first and the foremost thing you have to do is open settings on your VIVO phone which you can either find by swiping down or you can just find it on the menu of your phone
- Then after opening settings what you have to do is scroll down a bit and find the applications option or you can just tap on the search bar which is on the top of the interface
- Now what you will see is an interface in which there will be all the applications which are on your mobile phone
- What you have to do is search for YouTube by scrolling down
- After that what you have to do is tap on the YouTube application
- Now when you will tap on YouTube, an interface will be opened in which you will there be two options one is disabled and another one is force stop
- It is very obvious that you cannot uninstall the pre-installed applications on your VIVO phone, but what you can do is disable them or force stop them.
- By doing this you will not be able to use the YouTube application until you do all the steps again and enable it.
- And this is how you will be able to uninstall the YouTube application on your VIVO phone by disabling it on your device
Did you see how easy it was to uninstall YouTube in VIVO phones, so guys these were some simple and easy steps I hope this article on how to uninstall YouTube in VIVO helps you.