How To Uninstall Google Play Store And Reinstall
Last Updated : Oct 5, 2021
IN - Google Play
In this article we will show you how to uninstall google play store and reinstall, installing the Google Play Store is a relatively easy process that can have a few hiccups if something goes wrong. In this article, we're going to go over how to uninstall the Google Play Store and reinstall it.
We'll be using a Windows computer for this, but you should have no trouble following these steps for Mac or Linux as well.
You may have to adjust some of the dialogue boxes to suit your operating system's layout. Let's get started.
Step By Step Guide On How To Uninstall Google Play Store And Reinstall :-
Start by opening the Google Play Store app on your smartphone.
- Now it's time to uninstall the Google Play Store. To do this, tap on the three-dot menu (three-dot symbol) in the top-right corner. Then choose "Uninstall". This will start a pop-up window letting you know that you are about to remove or uninstall an application with 30 days of free trial.
- Click "Remove", then confirm you do not want to use Google Play Store for 30 days before it gets removed. If you do not want to use the free trial, click "Remove".
- Accept the Terms and Conditions by agreeing to the T&C (Terms and Conditions)
- Now you are asked if you really wish to uninstall the application. Click 'Yes' to uninstall it.
- After that, you will be brought to an 'uninstallation' page saying that the installation has been completed successfully. The install process will now be done completely. Then do a clean reset (reboot your device).
- Now restart your Android device with the Google Play Store installed on it. Make sure the Google Play Store is turned on.
- After the reboot, you will now see the new store on your device.
That's all folks! If you run into any issues along the way, leave a comment below and we'll help you out!
That is very easy to do. I am still trying to figure this one out also after doing this several times. I am not able to download applications anymore.
If you want to know how to uninstall the Google Play Store and reinstall you only have to follow the steps. I hope this article on how to uninstall google play store and reinstall helps you.