How To Uninstall Google Chrome On Android
Last Updated : Mar 21, 2022
IN - Google Chrome
In this article we will show you how to uninstall google chrome on android, Google is one of the largest search engines in the internet. There are millions of people who are using Google on daily basics.
Google Chrome is one of the most useful software for searching any information, still if you want to give a try to a different browser and uninstall to your Google Chrome.
However, you cannot uninstall Google Chrome because chrome being the default browser, you can disable chrome this will hide the app from your smartphone menu.
You can enable Google Chrome anytime you want, it will again start showing in your phone menu.
In this article we will learn how to uninstall Google Chrome on android step by step.
Here are the steps to uninstall Google Chrome on android.
Step By Step Guide On How To Uninstall Google Chrome On Android :-
At first, Open your phone settings.
- Now scroll down the settings option
- And then go to application and permission.
- Or you can directly search for app manager on the top in the search bar.
- It will take you to the next page in which you have to select app manager.
- After opening the app manager you will see all the application installed in your phone.
- Just, search for Google Chrome.
Now click on Google Chrome.
- Now a new page will open in which you will see two options force Stop and disable
Just, click on disable.
- Now you will get an alert pop-up option on your screen.
- In which you have to click on disable App.
- After this your app will get disable.
How to enable Google Chrome
Want to enable Google Chrome on your android mobile phone. Then just follow the below given steps properly to enable Google Chrome.
- At first, open the settings on your android phone.
- Click on the search bar.
- And search for app manager in settings.
- Now click on the app manager.
- Then search for Google Chrome in the app manager.
Then, you will see a disable option written beside the Google Chrome in the app manager.
- Now, click on the Google Chrome option from it.
- Once you click on Google Chrome you will see full app info about Google Chrome.
And then click on enable which you will find at the bottom center of the screen.
- Once you click on enable you will see Google Chrome will start showing on your phone menu.
I hope this article on how to uninstall google chrome on android helps you and now you can easily uninstall the Google Chrome from your android phone.