How To Unfriend All Friends On Facebook
🕐 9 Apr 23
In this article we will show you the solution of how to unfriend all friends on Facebook, there isn't a specific button offered by Facebook on its app or mobile version that allows you to unfriend all of your Facebook friends at once.
It implies that you will have to unfriend each friend on Facebook individually if you choose to do so.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to unfriend all friends on Facebook this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to unfriend all friends on Facebook.
Step By Step Guide On How To Unfriend All Friends On Facebook :-
- Open a browser on your computer, such as Chrome.
- Now use the search bar to look up the Facebook official website.
- Click your profile symbol in the top right corner of the Facebook home page after logging in successfully.
- Your screen will display a drop-down menu with a number of options, including settings & privacy, your profile, help & support, logout, and others.
- At the top of the drop-down menu, click the icon for your profile.
- Your Facebook profile will be displayed on the following screen, along with options for Post, about, friends, photos, videos, check-ins, and more.
- Click the option friends from the menu.
- Under friends you will see various options such as all friends, birthdays, high school and following.
- Along with this you will also see the option of friend request, find friends and edit privacy.
- Click the option all friends to see the list of all the Facebook accounts you have added as your friend on Facebook.
- As there is no direct option to simply unfriend all the friends on Facebook you need to select each account one by one to unfriend on Facebook website.
- You will see a three horizontal dots option place next to each of the Facebook account along with the number of mutual friends and display picture if any.
- Simply click on the three horizontal dot to view a drop down menu.
- As you can see in the picture given below a dropdown menu with several options will appear on your screen.
- These options are called favorites, edit friend list, unfollow and unfriend.
- Click the option and friend from the drop down menu.
- Once you click this option A popup box will appear on your screen.
- It will ask you to confirm if you want to remove the Facebook user as your friend from Facebook website.
- Click the option confirm placed at the bottom of the unfriend user pop up box.
- In this way you need to select each of your friends and select the unfriend option to remove and unfriend all friends on Facebook.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can unfriend all your friends on the Facebook website.
I hope this article on how to unfriend all friends on Facebook helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.