How To Unblock Yourself On WhatsApp Without Deleting Account
Last Updated : Dec 6, 2022
IN - WhatsApp
In this article we will show you the solution of how to unblock yourself on WhatsApp without deleting account, almost all the methods regarding locking yourself on WhatsApp involve deleting your account and using the important data.
Once you delete your WhatsApp account your data can be recovered but it can be very time consuming.
You can easily unblock yourself on WhatsApp with the help of third party application without deleting account.
You can use parallel space which is a clone application. It is available on Play Store and you can easily create a dual WhatsApp account with a new number that will help you to unblock yourself.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to unblock yourself on WhatsApp without deleting account this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to unblock yourself on WhatsApp without deleting account.
Step By Step Guide On How To Unblock Yourself On WhatsApp Without Deleting Account :-
- Open Google Play Store and install the application called parallel space.
- Once the application is successfully installed you need to click on the app and press continue placed at the bottom of the screen.
- Now before making a dual app of WhatsApp you first need to give permission to the parallel space application to use certain features on your Android device.
- For this you need to go to the application setting and search for the permission option.
- Under permission you need to to select the necessary functions such as contact, storage, phone and others to give access.
- You need to select each function individually and click on the option allow only while using the application.
- After granting the necessary access to phone storage location and contacts you need to click on the options start placed at the bottom of the screen.
- On the next screen it will display you a lot of application on your phone that have the capability to be cloned.
- Among all these applications You only need to check the WhatsApp application and then click the option add to Parallel space.
- Once the WhatsApp application is cloned successfully you need to click on the app to create a new WhatsApp account.
- Now you need to enter your mobile number to get the OTP from WhatsApp.
- In case you do not have an alternative mobile number to create a account you can always choose a virtual phone number for registration of clone WhatsApp account.
- Next, you need to grant access to your contact and media in WhatsApp for setting up your profile.
- After Creating your second WhatsApp account with the help of parallel space application you can now easily contact the person who have blocked you.
- In this way you can easily unblock yourself without deleting your account.
I hope this article on how to unblock yourself on WhatsApp without deleting account helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.