How To Unblock Myself On Facebook
Last Updated : Apr 26, 2021
IN - Facebook
In this article we will show you how to unblock myself on Facebook, do you ever feel like having a conversation with someone but unfortunately are you blocked by them or your someone special has blocked you because of some misunderstandings.
You want to clear those misunderstandings but he or she has blocked you. So now don't you worry about it now, we are back again with a solution to it.
As we are regularly trying to solve all your problems and trying to provide a tried and tested hack or solution, we hope you are liking it.
Step By Step Guide On How To Unblock Myself On Facebook :-
- The first and foremost step is to open GOOGLE SEARCH on your mobile or laptop screen.
- Then after that in the next step, you will have to search “Facebook” in google search, you can also download the Facebook application in your system.
- After that step what you have to do is to create a second Facebook account.
- Then after creating a second account on Facebook, you need to send a friend request to your original Facebook account id, and also you should accept the friend request from your original id.
- After accepting the friend request from your original id, send the friend request to the one who has blocked you.
- After that person accepts the friend request of your second Facebook id.
- Then after the previous step, you will have to create a group through your second Facebook id, in which you will have to add your original Facebook account and also the person who has blocked you.
- And after that, you are free to talk to the person who has blocked you.
- You can freely continue your conversation or chats with that person.
Now finally you are completely free to have hassle-free conversations or chat with the person who blocked because of any random reason. I hope this article on how to unblock myself on Facebook helps you.