How To Unblock Instagram Account That Blocked You
Last Updated : Dec 6, 2022
IN - Instagram
In this article we will show you the solution of how to unblock Instagram account that blocked you, if you have blocked a user on Instagram you can easily unblock them by opening their profile.
There are a few alternatives for tricks that you can use to unlock the Instagram account that blocked you.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to unlock an Instagram account that blocked you this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to unblock the Instagram account that blocked you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Unblock Instagram Account That Blocked You :-
- Open the Instagram app on your Android phone.
- Five tabs will be located at the bottom of the screen.
- Home, search, reels, notifications, and your profile are examples of them.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap on the icon for your profile.
- In the top right corner of the screen, click the three horizontal lines.
- Your screen will display a drop-down menu with a number of alternatives.
- From the drop-down menu, select settings.
- You can choose from a number of options under settings, including notifications, privacy, supervision, security, adverts, accounts, help, about, and theme.
- You must select the privacy option from the options menu.
- Under privacy, you will see the option for private account, interactions, connections.
- Look for connection option by scrolling at the bottom of the screen.
- It will provide you with various options such as restricted account, blocked account, muted accounts, and accounts you follow.
- Now you need to click the option blocked account from connection under privacy.
- Once you click this option it will show you the list of all the accounts that you have blocked on Instagram.
- apart from this it also include a list of all the blocked accounts that have blocked you on Instagram.
- You can easily go through the list of blocked profile that the Instagram application maintain so that you can easily unlock them or get to know about the profile if you have forgot about them.
- Now you need to tap on the profile to whom you want to unblock on Instagram and even if the person has blocked you will not be able to see the profile details.
- However you will see the option of unblock.
- For this you need to click on the 3 dots placed at the top right corner of the profile.
- The drop-down menu will include various options such as a report, unblock, and restrict. hide your profile and others.
- Now click the option unblock from the dropdown menu and the account will be unblock even if they have blocked you.
In this article, we covered an essential guide on how you can unlock an Instagram account that blocked you.
However if the person has also blocked you then the situation becomes difficult to unlock that person.
In such cases you will not be able to find other persons' profile and hence no unblock option will be visible to you.
I hope this article on how to unblock Instagram account that blocked you helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.